How To Lift Your Spirits And Corns From Your Toes With Tangerine Oil
Plant Origin: USA, South Africa
Extraction Method: Cold pressed from rind
Citrus oils are a wonderful choice for improving moods. Just think about it: what does the smell of an orange remind you of? Summer vacations, sunshine, and juice running down your chin.
Not only is the smell of citrus associated with good memories, citrus therapeutic-grade essential oils are linked to good moods. Tangerine oil in particular is said to be quite calming and to help people with occasional nervous irritability.
Tangerine Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oil is uplifting and is thought to help bring about a sense of security when it is inhaled. It has a tangy, fruity smell that is actually quite similar to the fruit from which it is derived. The scent is similar to orange but some people find it mellower.
Self healing remedies and general uses:
- Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oil of Tangerine is said to be a tonic for the nervous system. It can relieve stress and tension while also improving the function of the digestive system.
- Tangerine oil is said to assist with flatulence, constipation, and diarrhea.
- It is thought to help reduce levels of water retention and can improve blood circulation.
- Another interesting use of Therapeutic-Grade Essential Tangerine Oil is to help prevent stretch marks when used in a lotion by pregnant women. You should always check with a doctor or natural health professional before using any essential oil when you are pregnant or if you have any health conditions.
- The use of therapeutic-grade essential Tangy Tangerine oil of tangerine should be avoided on infants and very small children.
- Tangerine oil is not considered irritating, but it is a good idea to dilute it before using it on sensitive areas like the skin or neck.
- It should be diluted by adding a drop with four ounces of soy, almond, or rice milk before taking it internally.
- Tangerine oil can cause photosensitivity, so be careful about sun exposure after using this therapeutic-grade essential oil for 72 hours.
- A drop of tangerine a day for 30 days or less will remove corns from your toes.
Also be sure to wash and rinse your hands thoroughly before and after using the oil and avoid getting it into your eyes. Keep all therapeutic-grade essential oils out of the reach of children.
Tangerine Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oil is a great choice when you need a little lift. Add a few drops to the water while you are doing the dishes or to a room spray and you will feel calm and uplifted as you go about your chores. What could be better than that?