The Top 10 Best Bets in the Casino
Whether you are gambling in the lights of Vegas or at home with a coffee and your computer casinos, the games they offer are very similar. All games offered will hold a house advantage. This means that in the long run, the house will always win. The house edge works like this – if you flip a coin, the odds of it coming up heads is 50%. So if you bet $1 on it you would expect to get $2 back. However, a casino will pay you less than this, maybe $0.95. In this case the house edge is 2.5%.
The house edge is the difference between the true odds and the odds that the casino offers. Each game will offer different bets and each bet will offer different odds and a different house edge. Obviously if you fancy leaving the casino with more money than you arrived with then it is advisable to stick with the bets that offer the บาคาร่า lowest house edge. It is possible to come on top if you stick to strategy, have a bit of luck on your side and, of course, pick the right bets to take. Below is a list of the 10 games and 10 bets that offer you the best chance of winning.
1. Poker – This is the obvious one. Firstly, poker has a large element of skill in it which, if you are good, will greatly swing the odds in your favor. However, more importantly you are not playing the house. Poker is played against other players not the house and hence the house has no edge. They make their money from taking a percentage of the pot from each round.
2. Video poker – Video poker is a game that involves a large degree of skill and hence you can improve your chances by practicing and learning how to play correctly. Most machines give the house an advantage of less than 0.5% and some even have a 0% house advantage. This will obviously vary from machine to machine so check before you play.
3. Baccarat – Baccarat offers two bets with a low house advantage but the best one is the bet on the banker. A bet on the banker offers a house advantage of just 1.06%.
4. Baccarat – A bet on the player gives the house a 1.24% advantage. The player and the banker are the bets to take NEVER bet on the tie, it’s know as the ‘suckers bet’ as the house edge is 14.4%
5. Craps – Craps offer several good bets that are worth looking at. Betting on the 6 or the 8 is a good bet with a house advantage of 1.52%. Aside from the 7 the 6 and the 8 are the most likely numbers to be rolled.